Cannondale CAADX SE 105 Disc Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious 'cross racing capability in the Cannondale CAADX SE 105 Disc bike. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame, it races on Sunday and then commutes on Monday.
- It's an ideal first cyclocross bike, backup pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer—take your pick
- With the same geometry, fit and handling and fit as its big brother, the SuperX, it delivers awesome traction, stability and handling
- OutFront Steering geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility
- SmartForm C2 alloy construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder; SAVE micro-suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff
- Subtle rack mounts, a removable seatstay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks
- Has room to run full 37c tires, even with its super short chainstays
- Dramatically shaped and flattened seatstays and chainstays absorb shock for enhanced control, traction and comfort
- Lightweight full carbon forks with tapered 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. steerers on all models
- Low-profile, easy-to-adjust and superlight flat disc mount in the rear
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C2 Alloy
Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
Cannondale Si, BB30 with FSA rings, 48/32
Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
Shimano 105 7000, 31.8 clamp
Shimano 105 7000 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors
Shimano 105 7000
WTB STP i19 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula RX-512 12x100 thru axle
Formula CX-22 QR
WTB Riddler, tubeless ready
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
KMC X11, 11-speed
21 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Reach 37.1 37.8 38.5 39.2 39.8 Stack 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 52.4 53.7 55.5 56.8 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 52.5 54 56 58 61 Standover Height 77.3 79.1 81 83.1 85.5 Head Tube Length 11 13.2 15.3 17.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0° 74.0° 73.5° 73.5° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28 28.1 28.1 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 100.5 102 103.3 104.8 106.1 Chainstay 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...