Cannondale CAADX SE 105 Disc Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious 'cross racing capability in the Cannondale CAADX SE 105 Disc bike. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame, it races on Sunday and then commutes on Monday.
- It's an ideal first cyclocross bike, backup pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer—take your pick
- With the same geometry, fit and handling and fit as its big brother, the SuperX, it delivers awesome traction, stability and handling
- OutFront Steering geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility
- SmartForm C2 alloy construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder; SAVE micro-suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff
- Subtle rack mounts, a removable seatstay fender mount and hidden fork fender mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks
- Has room to run full 37c tires, even with its super short chainstays
- Dramatically shaped and flattened seatstays and chainstays absorb shock for enhanced control, traction and comfort
- Lightweight full carbon forks with tapered 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. steerers on all models
- Low-profile, easy-to-adjust and superlight flat disc mount in the rear
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C2 Alloy
Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
Cannondale Si, BB30 with FSA rings, 48/32
Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
Shimano 105 7000, 31.8 clamp
Shimano 105 7000 GS
Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm rotors
Shimano 105 7000
WTB STP i19 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
Formula RX-512 12x100 thru axle
Formula CX-22 QR
WTB Riddler, tubeless ready
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61
Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
KMC X11, 11-speed
21 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
51 CM 54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 61 CM Reach 37.1 37.8 38.5 39.2 39.8 Stack 53.5 55.5 57.5 59.5 61.5 Effective Top Tube 52.4 53.7 55.5 56.8 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 52.5 54 56 58 61 Standover Height 77.3 79.1 81 83.1 85.5 Head Tube Length 11 13.2 15.3 17.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0° 74.0° 73.5° 73.5° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28 28.1 28.1 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 100.5 102 103.3 104.8 106.1 Chainstay 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 42.2 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...