Pure Cycles Original Series Bike
Speed, style and affordability make the Pure Cycles Original Series bike the perfect storm, whether you're starting out, getting back on the saddle or just want to try riding a fixed-gear bike.
- Lightweight and fast single-speed bicycle with deep-dish 40mm wheels
- Flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to fixed gear with ease
- High-tensile, fully TIG-welded (tungsten inert gas) steel frame is comfortable and built to last
- Fast and grippy 700x28 Pure Cycles x WTB Thickslick tires
- Standard with front and rear brakes, as well as rack and fender mounts
- 47cm fits riders 5'2"–5'5".; 50cm fits riders 5'4"–5'8"; 54cm fits riders 5'7"–5'11"; 58cm fits riders 5'10"–6'; 61cm fits riders 6'–6'2"
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Pure Cycles Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Alloy 3pc arms, 44t
Sealed cartridge square taper 68mm/110.5mm
16t freewheel/15t fixed cog
Number of Gears
Alloy dual pivot
Hinged alloy lever
Pure Cycles 40mm Deep-dish 32-Hole Rims
Alloy front hub
Alloy flip-flop rear hub
700 x 28C WTB Thickslick x Pure Cycles
Pure Cycles Alloy 30mm Riser Bar
Pure Cycles Alloy
Micro adjust alloy, 25.4 x 300mm
Pure Cycles Drome
Nylon slim pedal 9/16"
1 1/8" alloy threadless
47 CM: 21 pounds
50 CM: 22 pounds
54 CM: 23 pounds
58 CM: 24 pounds
61 CM: 25 pounds
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
47 CM 50 CM 54 CM 58 CM 61 CM Height Range 5'2" - 5'5" 5'4" - 5'8" 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'2" Stack 470 500 540 580 610 Effective Top Tube 525 530 550 580 600 Seat Tube Center-Top 470 500 540 580 610 Standover Height 711 (28") 737 (29") 770 (30") 813 (32") 838 (33") Head Tube Length 90 90 90 125 145 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 72 72.5 73 73.5 74 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5 74 73.5 73 72.5 Bottom Bracket Height 70 70 70 68 68 Wheelbase 981 985 992 1013 1022 Chainstay 417 417 417 417 417 Fork Offset 45 45 45 45 45
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
The Pure Cycles Original Series is set up with a Relaxed Geometry. With a Relaxed Geometry, the average rider's back will be at 60°. You'll only be leaned slightly forward for maximum comfort on long rides.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...