Patagonia R1 Pullover Hoodie - Men's
After nearly 20 years of cranking, Patagonia R1 fabric remains a benchmark for alpine efficiency—and this season, the Patagonia R1 pullover hoodie is refocused on the technical core users.
- High/low grid interior (Polartec® Power Grid® polyester) is key to this hoodie's light weight, breathability and versatility
- Fabric stretches, traps heat and compresses to practically nothing
- Superstretchy grid fabric along the side panels, in the hood and at the harness line enhances mobility for high-output use
- Minimalist, deep-venting front zipper allows for further temperature regulation, with a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under your pack straps
- Sleeves push up easily when it's hot, but have discreet on-seam thumbholes for added warmth when it's cold
- Torso is 1 in. longer than previous version for layering under a harness
- HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Exterior left-chest pocket with Slim Zip, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Snug-fitting, low-profile, balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap
Imported.View the Patagonia R1 Product LineView all Patagonia Men's Hoodies
93% recycled polyester/7% spandex; hood, side panels,, lower body: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.