Co-op Cycles REV CTY 24 Kids' Bike
Not really a "kids' bike," the Co-op Cycles REV CTY 24 bike gives young riders all the performance of an adult bike, scaled down to match their size and designed to build their confidence and skill.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Shimano drivetrain provides 21 versatile gearing options for hills, flats and rolling terrain
- Linear-pull rim brakes provide responsive braking power
- All-terrain tires are mounted on sturdy rims for excellent performance on and off the road
- Please note: the small frame may not fit standard-size bottle cages and water bottles; side-entry cages are recommended (not included)
- Bicycle weight limit is 120 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Shimano Tourney, 14-34, 7-speed
|Number of Gears|
Logan linear pull
Joytech, with nutted axle
Joytech, with nutted axle
Kenda Cosmos, 24" x 1.5"
Wellgo composite platform
26 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Effective Top Tube||500.58|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||320|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||71|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.