Product Image of color Red loading
MSR Hubba NX 1 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Tackle a solo backcountry adventure with a sturdy shelter that has ample room for post-hike stretching. Weighing less than 3 lbs., the updated MSR Hubba NX 1 tent is a durable home away from home.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor provide ample room around your head and feet
- 1 large side-entry vestibule stashes your gear
- 1 large StayDry™ door with built-in rain gutter keeps the elements out; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly provides airflow in any weather
- Easton® Syclone™ poles made from cutting-edge aerospace composite materials are ultra-durable amid challenging and windy conditions
- Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating keeps you dry, resists fabric stickiness from hydrolysis and lasts up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings
- Easy setup and packing, thanks to a unified hub-and-pole system and an ultra-compact compression stuff sack
Imported.Updates from previous version of the Hubba NX 1: The tent gets a durability boost from composite Easton Syclone poles, which flex under heavy winds; Xtreme Shield waterproof coating, which outlasts standard polyurethane coatings; precision-stitched seams, which eliminate conventional seam taping.View the MSR Hubba Product LineView all MSR Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 7 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 14 oz.
6 x 18 inches
85 x 30 inches
18 square feet
9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
20-denier ripstop nylon/15-denier nylon mesh
30-denier ripstop nylon with 3000mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane coating
20-denier ripstop nylon with 1200mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane/silicone coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...