22 Designs Lynx Telemark Bindings
Efficient enough to keep up with your spandex-clad AT buds on the uphill, 22 Designs Lynx Telemark bindings still give you the stability needed to make smooth, powerful telemark turns on the way down.
- Easy step in and out with instant engagement
- 80°+ of resistance-free touring
- Adjustable preload helps you fine-tune your ride
- 3 SLIC Pin™ positions take the resistance out of skinning uphill; lock the pivot point down when you're ready to link turns
- Spring-loaded climbing bails are easy to flip up and down with your ski pole
- NTN compatible in 2 sizes; size break for Scarpa/Crispi boots is 26.0/26.5; for Scott/Garmont boots, it's 25.5/26
- Boots with tech inserts required for use in uphill (touring) mode
- Tech-toe pin height of 1.6 in. (4cm)
- 22 Designs offers a 2-year warranty
Made in USA.View all 22 Designs Telemark Ski Bindings
Boot Sole Compatibility
2 lbs. 3.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...