Lonely Planet Guides The Solo Travel Handbook
Don't let the idea of traveling alone prevent you from living out your dreams. The Lonely Planet Solo Travel Handbook is packed with tips that will come in handy before and during your travels.
- Valuable details provide the know-how and confidence you need to explore the world on your own—whether you're planning a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or short city break
- Developed with Lonely Planet's expert travel writers, this book explains how and why individual travel is such a valuable and rewarding experience
- Topics include overcoming travel worries, deciding where to go, planning your itinerary, setting a budget strategy and funding your travels
- Learn how to find deals on flights and accommodations, choose the right luggage, pack like a pro, meet fellow travelers, befriend locals and stay safe, happy and healthy
- Text ranks top destinations for food, nightlife, culture, island escapes and road-trip destinations
- Softcover; 168 pages; color images
- First edition; Lonely Planet Publications; copyright 2018
- Measures 165 x 210mm
Imported.View all Lonely Planet Guides Traveling Instructional Books
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...