Mountaineers Books 100 Classic Hikes: Montana
Featuring some hikes that have never before appeared in any hiking guide, 100 Classic Hikes: Montana opens you up to a plethora of new, incredible sights all across the rugged Big Sky Country.
- Covers Glacier National Park, Western Mountain Ranges, Beartooth Range, Madison and Gallatin Ranges, Bob Marshall Wilderness, Eastern Prairies and Badlands
- With full-color photographs and maps, the guidebook features a full range of trail options—from easy to strenuous—that include day hikes and backpacking trips
- Detailed trail descriptions including information on distance, difficulty, hiking time, elevation gain, best season, trailhead GPS coordinates and more
- Hike at a Glance chart makes trail selection quick and easy
- Each hike showcases wildlife, old-growth forests, colorful wildflowers, brilliant fall colors, spectacular vistas or fascinating geologic features that are not to be missed
Made in USA.View the Mountaineers Books 100 Classic Hikes Product Line View all Mountaineers Books Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
9 x 6.75 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...