BlackStrap The Hood Balaclava Facemask
Keep your gorgeous mug warm, protected and comfortable with the BlackStrap The Hood balaclava facemask. Clever construction and lens-safe fabric make it a versatile necessity on the mountain.
- Fabric is lens safe, so use it to wipe goggles, glasses and camera lenses with it to beat the fog
- UPF 50 fabric protects from the sun and has 4-way stretch to accommodate a wide range of sizes without constriction or discomfort
- Dual-layer front hinge covers ear to ear to keep your face and throat warm in front; hinge is wind rated
- Single-layer head and neck easily fit under your helmet and breathe well
- Synthetic fabric is breathable and wicks moisture
- Hinged construction means there are many ways to wear it: with mask up or down, or with hood pushed back to form a neck tube
Made in USA.View all BlackStrap Men's Balaclavas
Shell: 80% nylon/17% elastane/3% other fibers; liner: polyester
One Size Head Circumference 22
Measurements are stated in inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...