Product Image of color Bayou Blue loading
Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Insulated Jacket - Toddlers'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Let your little one play outside longer in the toddlers' Patagonia Baby Snow Pile insulated jacket. Cozy synthetic insulation and waterproof protection make snow days even better.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is fully seam sealed to offer waterproof, breathable protection plus a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sloughs off moisture
- 150g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) retains warmth even when wet
- Full-length waterproof zipper with internal windflap and zipper garage plus partially elasticized cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Snap-off, 3-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
- Tricot lining at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard offers soft comfort next to skin
- 2 handwarmer pockets and pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure store small essentials
- Reflective trim details offer visibility in low-light conditions
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2 in. for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
2.7 oz. 50-denier recycled ripstop nylon
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof breathable laminate
150g Thermogreen polyester (92% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 0 - 3 Months 3 - 6 Months 6 - 12 Months 2T 3T 4T 5T Height Range 25 - 27 28 - 31 31 - 33 33 - 35 21 - 24 25 - 27 28 - 31 35 38 41 44 Weight Range 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 25 - 28 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 7 - 15 lbs. 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 32 - 35 lbs. 35 - 40 lbs. 39 - 42 lbs.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...