Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie - Toddlers'
Small in size, big on warmth™the windproof, water-resistant, toddlers' Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater hoodie offers cozy down insulation that makes outdoor playtime even better.
- 700-fill-power recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Lightweight, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell has high tear-strength and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that resists light rain and snow
- 2 zippered hand pockets with reflective webbing pulls offer a place to store cold hands
- Quilted, 3-panel hood adds coverage on chilly days; elasticized hood, back hem and cuffs seal in warmth
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull keeps drafts out and offers visibility; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Hand-me-down ID label
Imported.View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
1.6 oz. 30-denier recycled mini-ripstop polyester
2.2 oz. polyester plain weave
700-fill-power recycled down
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
0 - 3 Months 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 24 Months 2T 3T 4T 5T Height Range up to 20 in. 19 - 23 in. 23 - 25 in. 25 - 28 in. 28 - 31 in. 31 - 33 in. 33 - 36 in. 36 - 39 in. 40 - 44 in. 44 - 46 in. Weight Range up to 7 lbs. 6 - 10 lbs. 10 - 15 lbs. 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 25 - 28 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 32 - 35 lbs. 35 - 40 lbs. 39 - 42 lbs. Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...