REI Co-op XeroDry GTX Pants - Men's
With GORE-TEX protection at a value only the co-op can offer, the packable REI Co-op XeroDry GTX pants for men are lightweight, durable and surprisingly quiet.
- GORE-TEX Paclite® gives you windproof, waterproof and extremely breathable protection that's lightweight and easy to pack
- Hybrid design puts ripstop fabric in high-abrasion areas and softer fabric everywhere else for a quieter, more comfortable wearing experience
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds drizzle
- Articulation at the knees for ease of movement
- Under-leg gusset provides freedom of movement
- Waistband with elastic back and a drawcord for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Pants pack into left hand pocket for easy transport
- Ankle zips with snaps make for easy on and off, while also improving the fit over boots
- Drawstring at the ankle lets you cinch the cuffs
- Boot hooks keep pants in place on brushy scrambles; just slide the small metal hook at the pant cuff onto your boot's laces at the nearest comfortable point
Polyester (bluesign® approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer GORE-TEX Paclite waterproof breathable laminate
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.