The North Face Chakal Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed for banner runs, the waterproof The North Face Chakal insulated jacket features body-mapped PrimaLoft® Black Insulation to keep you warm and dry on the days that make your season.
- 100g PrimaLoft Black Insulation in body (80g in hood and sleeves) provides all-day warmth
- 2-layer DryVent™ waterproof, breathable fabric fends off the elements
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood adds coverage
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic keeps out the spindrift
- Underarm vents let you dump heat as you warm up
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out of your sleeves
- Internal media pocket with media port; internal goggles pocket; secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- 2 secure-zip chest pockets; 2 secure-zip hand pockets
- Waterproof external zips
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
95% polyester/5% elastane twill
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof breathable fabric
Body: 100g PrimaLoft Black insulation; hood and sleeves: 80g
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 4 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...