Mountain Hardwear Plasmic GORE-TEX Gloves - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Offering waterproof performance without bulky insulation, just like a lightweight shell jacket, the women's Mountain Hardwear Plasmic GORE-TEX® gloves are perfect for spring skiing.
- Engineered with GORE-TEX waterproof, windproof and breathable inserts to offer weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer and optimum moisture management
- Durable, nonslip synthetic palms embedded with Stimulus technology provide touch-screen compatibility
- Palm material wraps around index fingers for extra reinforcement in this high-wear area for lasting durability
- Brushed tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture, keeping you comfortable in variable conditions
- Women-specific fit
- Pair with liner gloves for additional warmth and versatility
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Women's Shell Gloves
Stimulus AX Raven Connect Polyester Interlock
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable insert
S M L Length 5 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8+
Palm circumference: Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb.
Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...