Co-op Cycles DRT 2.2 Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The Co-op Cycles DRT 2.2 bike's 27.5+ tires give you instant control on the trail, while an X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost lets you rip the downhills with ease.
- 27.5 plus tires provides lots of traction, improving handling and ensuring a smoother ride on even the roughest of terrain
- X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost with remote and 150mm of travel delivers quick, smooth ups and downs so you're ready to handle whatever the trail throws at you
- Front suspension features 120mm of travel and a remote lockout so you can quickly lock the fork for climbing efficiency
- 1x11 Shimano SLX drivetrain eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- Shimano SLX Shadow Plus clutch-style rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Wheels are ready for a tubeless tire setup
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Front and rear thru axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles DRT View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum
X-Fusion 27.5 plus suspension fork, air sprung with rebound adjustment, quick flip remote lockout
Shimano SLX Shadow +
Shimano SLX, 11-46, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano SLX Hydraulic
WTB ST i40 27.5
Shimano SLX 27.5 plus/boost with thru axle
Shimano SLX 27.5 plus/boost with thru axle
WTB Ranger 2.8
Co-op Cycles AL6061 double-butted riser bar
Co-op Cycles, 31.8,-0 degree rise
X-Fusion Manic dropper, 150mm travel, 31.6 diameter
WTB Volt Sport
Co-op Cycles MTB style with alloy cage
Shimano SLX, 11-speed
30 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 416 442 454 468 Stack 590 590 613 632 Effective Top Tube 585 605 625 645 Seat Tube Center-Top 375 410 445 480 Standover Height 712 732 758 782 Head Tube Length 100 100 125 145 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 74 Wheelbase 1115 1140 1162 1183 Chainstay 435 435 435 435 Fork Offset 46 46 46 46
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...