Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Lake Tahoe
Experience 40 unforgettable hikes in the Central Sierra Nevada with Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Lake Tahoe, your guide to the region surrounding the 22-mile-long gem of a lake.
- Author Jordan Summers guides you along 40 of the region's best hiking trails—all located within 25 mi. of Lake Tahoe's shoreline
- Trekkers can easily find the perfect hike with the complete trail descriptions for 27 day hikes and 13 overnight destinations
- An accurate map, directions to the trailhead with coordinates for GPS use, and an elevation profile of each trail prepare hikers with the full picture of the route ahead
- Describes great hikes from the Desolation, Mount Rose, Granite Chief and Mokelumne Wilderness areas
- Also covers sections of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail and portions of the Tahoe Rim Trail
- Generally intended for outdoors people of all ages and abilities
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
7.9 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Menasha Ridge Press
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...