Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket - Men's
The men's Patagonia Powder Bowl jacket is built to handle a full range of character-building conditions, and be happily impervious to all. Features include GORE-TEX® and a RECCO® reflector.
- Tough GORE-TEX 2-layer recycled polyester fabric offers durable waterproof, breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish increases wet-weather protection by stopping saturated snow and freezing rain
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Torso has a brushed-polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over layers to keep you moving freely
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat when you're charging hard
- Zippered pockets: 2 handwarmers, 1 chest (includes secure media pocket with cable routing, 1 forearm, 1 interior zippered pocket with key clip and 1 interior drop-in
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; a webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia snow pants
- Low-profile cuffs secure over or under your gloves
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Water-resistant, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
4.6 oz. 150-denier recycled polyester with DWR finish
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 1.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...