Old Town Sorrento 106 Kayak
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Made for progressing paddlers, the Old Town Sorrento 106 kayak is a day-touring boat with a drop-down skeg that can be deployed to help with tracking and lifted when gliding through shallow waters.
- Equipped with a plush ACS2 seat featuring easy and intuitive adjustments, under-leg support, premium padding and flow-through ventilation
- Water-resistant Click Seal hatch with an easy-to-open cam lock has a durable inner rubber gasket that provides an amazing seal to help keep your gear secure and dry
- Rear hatch and bulkhead provide additional waterproof storage and flotation in the event of a capsize
- Adjustable Support Track footbrace system with contoured rubber and extra padding provides a secure grip and added control, even with bare feet
- Bungees and deck rigging provide tether points and help secure gear
- Bow and stern carry handles make it easy to load and unload the boat onto a vehicle
- Drop skeg beneath the hull keeps you tracking straight; skeg deploys with the quick pull of a cord
- Limited lifetime warranty offered by the manufacturer
Made in USA.View all Old Town Recreational Kayaks
10 ft. 3 in.
51.5 x 20.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...