Kokatat Supernova Angler Semi-Dry Suit (Hydrus 3.0) - Men's
For kayak anglers looking for excellent comfort and protection on cold or rough waters, the Kokatat Supernova Angler is made with proprietary Hydrus durable 3-layer waterproof breathable fabric.
- Hydrus 3.0 3-layer waterproof breathable fabric helps you stay dry and warm so you can fish longer
- Nylon waterproof front entry and relief zippers
- Lap, seat, knees and elbows have 330-denier Hydrus Tough integrated reinforcements
- Hydrus 3.0 socks with gravel guard ensure your feet stay dry and warm
- Neo Cinch collar provides a comfortable semi-dry seal
- Latex wrist gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Drawcord waist
- Every suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry by Kokatat
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Dry Suits
Nylon with Hydrus 3.0 waterproof breathable coating
S M L XL XXL Height Range 5'2"-5'6" 5'6"-6' 5'10"-6'2" 6'-6'4" 6'-6'6" Weight Range 115-140 140-175 175-200 200-240 220-260 Chest 35-38 38-41 14-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...