National Geographic Arkansas River: Leadville to Salida Fishing and River Recreation Map Guide
Showing every turn and rapid, the National Geographic Arkansas River: Leadville to Salida Fishing and River recreation map guide is the ideal resource for recreating on the Arkansas River in Colorado.
- From Leadville to Salida, the river begins as an oxbowed meadow stream, but below Lake Creek it flows through the steep and confined Granite Gorge and several other canyons
- Below the confluence with Lake Creek, releases of water from both Twin Lakes and Turquoise Reservoirs create higher flows
- National Geographic Fishing and River map guides include detailed river maps with a scale of 1 in. = 1/2 mile to clearly show every rapid and turn in the river
- Each page is centered on the river and overlaps with the adjacent pages so finding any location along the river is easy
- The maps include rapids, river miles, private and public lands, gaging stations, recreation sites, stream flow charts, hatch charts and a table of river access points
- Full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with GPS navigation
- Printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper with stainless-steel staples
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
9.38 x 4.25 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...