Keep cool no matter what the trail throws your way with the REI Co-op Sahara Convertible pants—lightweight, water-repellent trail duds that transform into shorts with the quick pull of a zipper.
- Stretch fabric with center gusset provides comfort, allows you to move freely with a full range of motion
- Lightweight nylon fabric dries fast and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish; low-bulk fabric with flat seams prevents chafing, also allowing pants to pack down small
- Color-coded thigh zippers help you determine the right leg from the left leg when converting back to pants
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Loaded with pockets for essentials, including a hidden passport pocket
- Reinforced cuff backs stand up to abrasion from boots
- Flat seams prevent chafing
- Zip fly with button closure
Imported.View the REI Co-op Sahara Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Convertible Pants
94% nylon/6% spandex
|Side Cargo Pockets|
|Shorts Inseam (in.)|
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.