Mountaineers Books Cycling the Pacific Coast: The Complete Guide from Canada to Mexico
Explore our country's most popular bike touring route with Cycling the Pacific Coast—a comprehensive guide for riders wanting to experience the trip of a lifetime.
- Designed to be useful for riders who plan to do the trip as one epic ride, or break it up to pedal sections at a time
- For 33 years, Bicycling the Pacific Coast from the Mountaineers was the most popular guidebook to this venerable route; Cycling the Pacific Coast continues the trusted legacy
- Updated, fully comprehensive guidebook features the most current, up-to-date beta on this amazing route
- Organized in 5 sections—Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Central California and Southern California
- Suggested itineraries for the entire ride, or for 1- and 2-week trips—plus logistics for getting to/from ride sections
- Airport and train-station connections in all major cities (Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego)
- Alternate routes to take on Vancouver Island (Canada), Washington's Olympic Peninsula and Northern California's "Lost Coast"
- Interesting and fun side trip destinations in 5 cities, on 2 islands and in 2 wine country regions
- New bike tourers will find equipment information, packing advice and safety tips, among other helpful trip suggestions
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books California Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...