Cannondale Scarlet 1 27.5+ Women's Bike - 2018
This product is not available.Shop similar products
On the Cannondale Scarlet 1 27.5+ women's bike, you can turn, "That looks pretty sketchy," into "I just did that!" Its hefty 27.5+ wheels and 2.8 in. tires bite into dirt and smooth out bumps.
- 27.5+ wheels grip loose dirt and make cornering easier
- Trail geometry plus a low stand-over height contribute to a stable feel
- 1x11 drivetrain provides ample gearing for climbing; dropper post lowers your center of gravity and lets you descend with confidence
- SAVE micro-suspension technology uses engineered flex in the frame and fork to reduce vibrations and increase the consistency of tire contact on uneven surfaces
- Tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru-axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub promote a solid feel and smooth handling
- Hydraulic disc brakes with 180/160mm rotors deliver superb stopping power
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C2 alloy
RockShox Recon RL, 120mm, tapered steerer, Solo Air, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, 51mm offset
FSA Comet MegaExo, 30t, 11-speed
Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Shimano XT, 11-speed Shadow Plus
SunRace 11-speed, 11-42
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M425 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
WTB STX i35TCS, 32h, 35mm inner, tubeless ready
Formula 110 x 15mm
Formula with HG driver rear, Boost, quick release
WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound
Cannondale C3 riser, alloy, 4 upsweep, 9 backsweep, 740 x 15mm
Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 1-1/8 in., 31.8, 5 degrees
TranzX dropper post, 31.6, 120mm drop, internal routing
Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
KMC X11, 11-speed
30 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'10" - 5'2" 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" Reach 36.8 39.1 41.5 Stack 59.9 60.3 60.8 Effective Top Tube 54.5 57.0 59.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 34.5 38.5 42.0 Standover Height 66 68.7 70.6 Head Tube Length 9.5 10.0 10.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.0° 68.0° 68.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 31.5 31.5 31.5 Wheelbase 107.9 110.4 113.0 Chainstay 44.0 44.0 44.0 Fork Offset 5.1 5.1 5.1
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...