Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado 14ers Series Map - Mount Massive, Mount of the Holy Cross
Planning to hike Mount Massive or Mount of the Holy Cross? Let Map 5 of 16 in the Colorado 14ers Series lead the way in an easy-to-use format that will stand up to any weather.
- This rugged trail map was designed for on-trail use in the toughest outdoor conditions in a compact and easy-to-fold size—no more fumbling with huge, inaccurate maps
- Shows access to Mount Massive from the North Halfmoon Trailhead and the Colorado Trail, plus North Halfmoon Lakes area and the trails near the Leadville National Fish Hatchery
- The back of the map includes a large section of the Holy Cross Wilderness such as the Notch Mountain Trail, Missouri Lakes Trail and surrounding Missouri Lakes area
- Also includes the Holy Cross City area, the entire Fall Creek Trail, Tuhare Lakes area and the Cross Creek Trail including Missouri Lakes Trailhead and Fancy Creek Trailhead
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant material; UTM and GPS compatible
- Part of a beautifully designed series of 16 topographic hiking trails maps, which cover all 58 of Colorado's awe-inspiring 14ers (summits higher than 14,000 ft. elevation)
Made in USA.View all Outdoor Trail Maps Colorado Maps
State / Province
6.5 x 3.8 x 0.02 inches
19 x 13 inches
Outdoor Trail Maps
5 of 16
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...