Zamberlan Vioz Lux GTX RR Hiking Boots - Women's
Handcrafted in Italy, the exceptionally comfortable yet extra rugged Zamberlan Vioz Lux GTX RR waterproof breathable backpacking boots are made for 4-season backcountry use with or without a pack.
- Women-specific construction around the Zamberlan Backpacking Last (ZBPK) for excellent heel lock, an anatomic wrap around the top of the foot and a roomy toe box for comfort
- Waxed Tuscan leather uppers with rubber toe rands and calf leather-lined collars hold up to hard use on the trail
- Uppers are treated with proprietary Hydrobloc technology to ensure the leathers stay supple and strong
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes offer waterproof breathable protection and durability
- ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles offer the right mix of cushion, lightweight performance and durability
- Robust polypropylene midsole shank offers excellent support and assistance for steep terrain when carrying heavy loads
- Vibram 3D outsoles have wide lugs for easy debris removal, and a forward rocker for enhanced mobility uphill and excellent downhill braking capability
- Treated hardware extends life without corrosion, adds durability against rocks and debris, and lets laces pass easily through to prevent breakage
- Includes 2 sets of laces: one flat and one round
- To have your boots resoled with original and exclusive Vibram 3D outsoles, visit Zamberlan's website to learn more and connect with one of their approved cobblers
Imported.View all Zamberlan Women's Backpacking Boots
Hydrobloc waxed full-grain leather
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort waterproof breathable membranes
Polypropylene full-length shank
Vibram 3D rubber
Can Be Resoled
3 lb. 7.5 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 EU 37 38 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 Foot Length (in.) 9 9.3 9.5 9.7 9.8 9.9 10 10.3 10.5 10.6
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...