Menasha Ridge Press Guide to the Alaska Highway
Enjoy a grand North American driving adventure with Guide to the Alaska Highway. Ron Dalby has made more than 50 trips up and down his favorite road. Here, he shares his insider's tips with you.
- With Ron as your guide, you'll discover the many treasures that the highway has to offer
- Features need-to-know information about the Alcan's incomparable 1,500 miles of highway
- Spotlight on more than 200 destinations
- Spectacular full-color photographs
- Tips on where to spot wildlife, favorite fishing holes and more
- Expert input on vehicle prep, what to pack and where to camp
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Hawaii and Alaska Travel Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 inches
Menasha Ridge Press
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...