Co-op Cycles ADV 3.1 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If remote rides on country roads call your name, you need a bike that isn't scared of gravel. With the Co-op Cycles ADV 3.1 bike, you get beefy 650 tires, a durable steel frame, and rack mounts.
- Double-butted chromoly steel frame offers durability for the backcountry and the reliably smooth ride quality that steel is known for
- Flared handlebar with bar-end shifters enhances downhill handling on rough terrain
- Shimano Deore double crank powers the 20-speed drivetrain for versatile performance on any grade
- TRP Spyre cable-actuated mechanical disc brakes supply excellent stopping power
- Puncture-resistant 650b tires have a wide, stable contact patch for confidence on varied terrain
- Low-rider fork mounts and rear braze-ons accept front and rear racks for light touring (racks sold separately); 3 water bottle mounts
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles ADV Product LineView all Co-op Cycles
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Double-butted chromoly steel
Shimano Deore, 38/24
Microshift BS-M10 bar-end
Shimano Deore Shadow Plus
Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
TRP Spyre mechanical disc
Donnelly X'Plor MSO, 650b x 50 with reflective sidewall
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
WTB Pure V Race
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 367.5 371.1 377.0 380.0 387.0 Stack 532.0 536.7 567.0 588.7 631.3 Effective Top Tube 515.0 525.0 545.0 560.0 580.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 390.0 430.0 470.0 510.0 550.0 Standover Height 709.0 733.9 768.4 799.4 843.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 70.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5 74.0 73.5 73.0 73.0 Wheelbase 1043.6 1049.0 1050.1 1060.6 1082.5 Chainstay 445.0 445.0 445.0 445.0 445.0 Fork Offset 55 55 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...