Co-op Cycles ADV 4.2 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Load it down but ride straight up. Co-op Cycles ADV 4.2 is a beast of an off-road touring bike, with gearing that'll get you up a mountain, an adjustable suspension seatpost and reliable disc brakes.
- Burly 6061 aluminum frame offers light weight, stability and strength
- Shimano 22-speed drivetrain is designed for ease of use and reliability along with low maintenance; it's ideal for the loads and long distances of touring or bikepacking
- Microshift CNC thumb shifters make shifting easy and intuitive
- 11-42 rear cassette offers extra-low gearing for climbing when fully loaded
- Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension seatpost absorbs road shock; adjust it for rider weight and amount of suspension desired
- Hydraulic disc brakes supply precise, powerful speed control
- Jones Loop H-Bar handlebar gives you a wide range of hand positions as well as room for cockpit bags (bags not included)
- WTB Scraper rims with grippy but fast-rolling WTB Ranger tires offer reliable performance both on- and off-road
- Comes ready to travel with a sturdy, custom aluminum front and rear racks
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals sold separately; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Adventure Touring Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Shimano SLX 36/24
Microshift thumb shifters
Shimano SLX GS Shadow Plus
Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
WTB Scraper i45
WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.8
Jones Loop H-Bar
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Cane Creek Thudbuster suspension
WTB Pure V Race
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 390.5 406 419.5 432.9 443.2 Stack 573.9 587.1 606 624.9 653.3 Effective Top Tube 560 580 600 620 640 Seat Tube Center-Top 330 370 420 470 520 Standover Height 679.6 708.6 744.6 778.4 814.3 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.3 71 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 73 73 Wheelbase 1084.3 1093.7 1113.7 1133.7 1153.7 Chainstay 455 455 455 455 455 Fork Offset 55 50 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...