Co-op Cycles DRT 1.0 Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Made for smaller riders ready to rip some singletrack, the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.0 features 26" wheels, a versatile 3 x 8 drivetrain and the solid stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
- Shimano 3 x 8 drivetrain provides 24 gears for riders to conquer a variety of terrain
- 26" wheels make steering quick and responsive
- SR Suntour XCT 26 suspension fork's aluminum lower is lightweight and provides 100mm of travel for a smooth ride
- Shimano Acera rear derailleur delivers smooth and precise gear changes
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, regardless of weather conditions
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
SR Suntour XCT 26
Shimano TY 501
Cartridge bearing square
Shimano HG31, 11,34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
Co-op Cycles 26, 32 H
Co-op Cycles alloy
Kenda Kadre, 26 x 2.1
Co-op Cycles 6061
Co-op Cycles 27.2 diameter
31 lbs. 8.5 oz.
XXS Height Range 4'7" - 5'0" Reach 375 Stack 540 Effective Top Tube 540 Seat Tube Center-Top 320 Standover Height 648 Head Tube Length 90 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 Wheelbase 1042 Chainstay 430 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...