Patagonia PowSlayer Jacket - Men's
With waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Pro protection, the Patagonia PowSlayer jacket delivers storm-ready performance so you can focus on riding rather than second-guessing the weather.
- 3-layer 100% recycled ripstop nylon has Gore-Tex Pro windproof, waterproof breathable protection and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sloughs off rain and snow
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Handwarmer pockets; 2 chest pockets (1 with a secure media pocket and cable routing); sleeve pocket for your pass; 2 internal drop-in pockets; 1 internal stash pocket.
- Pit zips quickly release excess heat; watertight, coated slim zippers reduce weight and bulk
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility; hood and hem cordlocks are embedded to eliminate loose ends
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal and lays flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia snow pants
- Adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under your gloves
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer Gore-Tex Pro waterproof breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 3.3 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...