Mountaineers Books Day Hiking Olympic Peninsula - Second Edition
Completely updated with all-new photos, 25 new hikes and 11 new nature trails, Day Hiking Olympic Peninsula is full of easy-to-find information that will help you quickly select your ideal hike.
- 11 new nature trails descriptions feature short interpretive trails that are less than 3 miles round-trip, less than 500 feet of elevation gain and often paved
- This attractive, comprehensive and detailed guide features hikes that are typically less are less than 12 miles round-trip
- Once you're on the trail, you'll enjoy the book's sidebars on flora and fauna and historical highlights that accompany many of the routes
- Includes a full-color front map, 2-color section maps, driving directions, options for nearby camping, trail difficulty ratings and photos of what you'll see on your hike
- Mountaineers Books gives 1% of the sales of selected Day Hiking guidebooks to volunteer trail maintenance; so far they have contributed more than $14,000 to improving trails
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
5 x 7 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...