- Women-specific design provides a more tapered foot shape, less volume around the instep and narrower heel cups than the men's version
- Wide, anatomically curved straps with soft thermoformed EVA pads distribute pressure evenly over the instep area
- Microtech microfiber uppers with non-solvent-based treatment provide water-repellent, supple and durable performance
- Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet allows easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening
- Padded tongues eliminate pressure points
- High-security hook-and-loop straps won't shift or slip
- Reinforced heel cups reduce heel slip, boost power transfer and provide additional foot protection in the event of a crash
- Suola MTB Competition soles may be fitted with 2 toe spikes (not included) on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions
- Sizing is specific to Sidi; please consult size chart to determine your correct fit
|Best Use||Mountain Biking|
|Time Mountain Compatible||Yes|
|Look Mountain Compatible||Yes|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||Unavailable|
42 Euro style is 9 1/2 in American size. What do you do if you have a woman's size 10 foot? Are there quality companies that accomodate a larger women's foot. I tried Sidi men's 42 but is was too wide and the tongue cut into ankle.
Are these compatible with Speedplay cleats?