Zamberlan Vioz Lux GTX RR Hiking Boots - Men's
Handcrafted in Italy, the supremely comfortable yet extra rugged Zamberlan Vioz Lux GTX RR waterproof breathable backpacking boots are made for backcountry use on or off trail, with or without a pack.
- Constructed around the Zamberlan Backpacking Last (ZBPK) for an excellent heel lock, comfortable wrap around the top of the foot and a roomy toe box
- Waxed Tuscan leather uppers with rubber toe rands and calf leather-lined collars hold up to hard use on the trail
- Uppers are treated with Zamberlan proprietary Hydrobloc technology to ensure the leathers stay supple and strong
- Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes offer waterproof breathable protection and durability
- Vibram 3D outsoles have wide lugs for easy debris removal, and a forward rocker for enhanced mobility uphill and excellent downhill braking capability
- Dual-density polyurethane midsoles offer the right mix of cushion, lightweight performance and durability
- Robust nylon midsole shank offers excellent support and assistance for steep terrain when carrying heavy loads
- Includes 2 sets of laces: one flat and one round
- To have your boots resoled with original and exclusive Vibram outsoles, visit Zamberlan's website to learn more and connect with one of their approved cobblers
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Backpacking Boots
Waxed full-grain leather
Gore-Tex Performance Comfort waterproof breathable membranes
|Can Be Resoled|
3 lbs. 9.9 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||10.3||10.5||10.6||10.8||11||11.1||11.3||11.5||11.7||11.9||12.1|
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.