Marmot Limestone 4P Tent
With an easy-pitch design, water-resistant fabrics and numerous fly vents, the Marmot Limestone 4P tent lets a family of 4 enjoy outdoor living without having to rough it or struggle with setup.
- Zone Pre-Bend construction creates vertical interior walls, providing a big sleeping area and extra head room
- One super-size double door and one rear D-shaped door with a large front vestibule allow you to easily get all of your gear inside for dry storage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents keeps out water but lets air in to keep conditions as comfortable as possible
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles with pole sleeve-clip combination make pitching quick and simple
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp, so you can use it to light up your living space
- Catenary-cut floor with straight edges at the perimeter increases floor space and is seam-taped to help prevent leaks
- Interior pockets keep small essentials neatly organized and within easy reach
Imported.View all Marmot Limestone View all Marmot Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
10 lbs. 10 oz.
11 lbs. 11 oz.
10 x 27.5 inches
100 x 86 inches
60 square feet
21 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC DA17
40-denier polyester no-see-um mesh/68-denier polyester taffeta
150-denier polyester Oxford
68-denier ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...