Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A keen choice for urban outings, the Co-op Cycles CTY 2.1 bike has a 3 x 8 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and a shock-absorbing fork for bumpy city roads.
- Relaxed geometry puts you in a fully upright position, optimizing comfort and steering control as well as visibility in every direction
- Suspension fork provides 63mm of travel to smooth out rough roads; you can lock the suspension out when it isn't needed to increase control
- Reflective sidewalls enhance visibility
- Riser handlebar puts your hands in a natural position to reduce strain
- 24 smooth-shifting gears let you adapt to a variety of terrains and grades
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes provide sure stopping power in variable weather
- Ergonomic grips provide comfort and support hands
- Accommodates a rear rack and fender (rack and fender sold separately)
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour Nex HLO
Shimano Altus trigger shifters
Shimano Tourney FD-TY710-TS3
Shimano HG41, 11-34, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brake
Kenda Kick-Back, 700 x 40mm with reflective sidewall
Selle Royal Shadow Plus with gel
31 lbs. 2.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 366 374 379 393 Stack 599 613 645 664 Effective Top Tube 545 569 584 604 Seat Tube Center-Top 400 450 500 550 Standover Height 29 in. 31 in. 32 in. 34 in. Head Tube Length 110 130 165 185 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 72.5 72.5 72.5 Wheelbase 1054 1068 1087 1108 Chainstay 450 450 450 450 Fork Offset 44 44 44 44
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...