Cannondale Bad Boy 4 Bike - 2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Cannondale Bad Boy 4 bike is a smooth operator whether it's for your daily commutes or urban joyrides, thanks to a comfortable upright position, easy-shifting drivetrain and powerful disc brakes.
- 6061-aluminum frame, sophisticated alloy crafting techniques and stealth fighter-inspired tube shapes deliver lightweight performance and quick acceleration
- Aggressive urban geometry and flat handlebar offer a responsive, stable ride without feeling twitchy
- Luxe leather grips, high-visibility reflective paint and rack/fender-friendly design are ready for your daily commute
- Shimano 3x8 drivetrain offers snappy shifts through 24 gears to quickly get you up hilly streets and swiftly cruising along bike lanes
- Cannondale mechanical disc brakes make quick work of reducing speed, even in the rain
- Specs are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Shimano M171, 48/38/28
Shimano Acera M310 Rapidfire Plus
Shimano Altus, 34.9 clamp
Sunrace CSM558, 11-32, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Cannondale mechanical disc
Cannondale C3 Bad Boy, double wall, 32-hole
Cannondale Urban, 32-hole
Cannondale Urban, 32-hole
Schwalbe Kojac Race Guard, 27.5 x 1.35
Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, flat, 640mm
Cannondale C4, 25.4, 6 deg.
Cannondale C4, alloy, 31.6x350mm
Cannondale Bad Boy Urban
Cannondale Urban 6point3 died
Tange Si 1-1/8"
KMC Z51, 8-speed
25 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'0"- 5'3" 5'6" - 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0"- 6'3" Reach 38.6 40.9 42.3 44.6 Stack 58.9 61.8 66 68.8 Effective Top Tube 56 59.2 61.8 65 Seat Tube Center-Top 45 49 52.5 55 Standover Height 76.2 79.2 83.3 85.8 Head Tube Length 16 16 18 18 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 2.8 2.8 2.8 2.8 Wheelbase 103.6 107 109.9 113.3 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 2.2 2.2 2.2 2.2
Measurements are stated in centimeters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...