Co-op Cycles ARD 1.1 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When your road ride takes a detour down a forest road, you'll want a Co-op Cycles ARD 1.1 bike, which features a versatile Shimano Claris 2 x 8 drivetrain, mechanical disc brakes and full-carbon fork.
- An aluminum frame and full-carbon fork offer long-lasting toughness at a low weight
- A front thru-axle adds extra control to every trip
- Shimano Claris 2 x 8 drivetrain lets you shift smoothly through 16 gears for all-road cruising
- Dual-piston mechanical disc brakes deliver solid stopping power on or off-road and across a variety of weather conditions
- High-quality, lightweight Co-op Cycles wheelset delivers top-of-the-line performance; fits 700x28 tires
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Co-op Cycles Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Co-op Cycles 6061 double-butted aluminum frame
One-piece carbon fork, tapered carbon steerer, for flat mount disc, includes fender mounts
Shimano Claris, 50x34T
Shimano cartridge 68mm
Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34, 8 speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax cable-actuated dual piston mechanical disc brake
Co-op Cycles, 32 hole
Co-op Cycles, 32 hole
Co-op Cycles, 32 hole
CST recourse 700x28mm, puncture protection
Co-op Cycles aero-ergo design; 31.8mm, 12 degree flare
Co-op Cycles 6061, 31.8, 6 degree rise
Co-op Cycles 6016 AL, 31.6 diameter
KMC, 8 speed
22 lbs. 10.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6"- 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 378 380 384 394 Stack 541 564 588 607 Effective Top Tube 525 540 560 580 Seat Tube Center-Top 440 490 520 550 Standover Height 732 769 797 825 Head Tube Length 130 155 180 200 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.5 72.3 72.3 73 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 74 73.3 73 Wheelbase 1004 1003 1011 1021 Chainstay 420 420 420 420 Fork Offset 50 50 50 50
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...