Patagonia Untracked Jacket - Men's
Updated this season with a more tailored silhouette and a new, adjustable powder skirt, the Untracked Jacket is a warm, low-bulk snow jacket built for comfort and protection.
- Tough, yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with visor for visibility in bad conditions; cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation; vislon center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants (sold separately)
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
Shell: Gore-Tex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; brushed polyester backer
Lining (lower body) and powder skirt: polyester taffeta
Type Of Waterproofing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...