Electra Loft 7D Bike
The Electra Loft 7D bike is a lightweight commuter inspired by those who live, breathe and ride in cities all around the world.
- Durable aluminum frame with steel fork combines light weight with a smooth ride
- Shimano Acera 7-speed drivetrain for a wide gear range and Shimano Revo Twist shifter
- Durable double-wall rims; 700 x 38c black tires with brown sidewalls
- Alloy dual pivot caliper brakes
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Loft Product Line View all Electra Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Forged alloy, 46t
Shimano Revo 7-speed twist
Shimano, 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Mixed Tread, 700 x 35
Retro Leatherette, Dual Spring
1 in. steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...