- Horizontal monopoint is ideal for big alpine routes where crux mixed pitches demand technical precision but long approach slopes and summit ridges require increased stability
- Small secondary frontpoint offers additional stability and bite on both steep ice and low-angle neve
- Stainless-steel construction has strong yet lightweight design with rocker in the front rail to accommodate modern mountain boots
- Stainless steel resists snowballing and won't rust
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS plates that keep snow from sticking beneath your feet
Made in USA.
|Fits Shoe Size||Euro 34 - 46 / US Men's 4 - 12|