Eddyline Fathom Kayak
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Looking for a responsive, lively kayak with enough cargo space for overnight adventures? The Eddyline Fathom will please and delight you with its smooth, playful nature and stylish elegant lines.
- Highly efficient hull is fast and nearly effortless to accelerate to speed, yet carries a comfortable degree of initial stability
- The combination of hard chines midship and a healthy degree of rocker provide high secondary stability to make leaned, carved turns and bow rudder turns a breeze
- Skeg is deployable in small increments to fine-tuning in any condition to reduce weathercocking in crosswinds and increase tracking in current
- Full-volume front deck provides ample room for long legs and big feet while the contoured thighbraces make even the small framed paddler feel a secure fit
- Co-extruded ABS-laminate hull offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic
- 2 large watertight hatches provide access to gear storage; bow and stern bulkheads keep storage spaces dry while adding positive flotation
- Bow and stern deck bungees add storage options on deck
- Day hatch with additional bulkhead for convenient and accessible on-water storage
- Sliding seat is adjustable for fit and comfort
- Back band features generous height adjustment and lean adjustment
- Infinity seat system allows for numerous aftermarket adjustments; back band and backrest are interchangeable
- Seadog footbraces have large-surface pedals for comfort even on bare feet
Made in USA.View all Eddyline Touring Kayaks
Carbonlite ABS plastic
16 ft. 6 in.
31.6 x 16.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Bow 4,320; day: 2,074; stern: 3,802 cubic inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...