Big Agnes Yahmonite 3 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A model of backcountry versatility, the ultralight and simple to pitch Yahmonite 3 tent is light enough for backpacking yet big enough for car camping.
- Sturdy center pole and pyramid shape shed weather brilliantly
- Yahmonite 3 can be set up with or without the rain fly, or use the rainfly by itself as an ultralight shelter without a floor
- External peak loop allows shelter to be suspended without pole; internal peak loop inside fly for attaching mesh tent body
- No-See-Um mesh tent body keeps the smallest bugs out and lets the air flow
- Durable 3000mm waterproof polyurethane-coated nylon 8 in. bathtub style floor
- Factory-taped seams for field ready performance out of the bag
- Adjustable green anodized aluminum center pole; reinforced cone pole seat protects tent floor
- Side-hanging door with 2-way zipper, snag-guard, hook-and-loop and snap closures
- High internal gear loops for clothes lines and hanging items
- Reflective guy points for stability and visibility; does not include guylines
- Special buy
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 5 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
4 lbs. 3 oz.
4 lbs. 7 oz.
7 x 17 inches
53 x 100 inches
50 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Polyurethane coated nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...