MSR Guardian Purifier
A Backpacker Magazine 2016 Editors' Choice winner, the MSR Guardian Purifier physically removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa and dirt quickly and easily on backpacking trips and international travel.
- Winner of both Backpacker Magazine's 2016 Editors' Choice Award and Outside Magazine's 2016 Gear of the Show Award
- Unlike conventional hollow-fiber technology, the advanced medical-grade fibers in the Guardian block viruses—something most other hollow-fiber filters cannot do
- Physically removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa and particulate, including hepatitis A, E. coli, giardia, cryptosporidium and more
- Purifies 2.5 liters per min.
- With every stroke, the purifier uses 10% of its water to flush the contaminants in its filter back into the source; this means you'll never have to hassle with back-flushing
- Rugged construction is designed to withstand freezing and drops up to 6 ft.
Made in USA.View all MSR Pump Water Purifiers
Advanced hollow fibers
Protozoa, Bacteria and Viruses
Pump Strokes Per Liter
2.5 liters per minute
8.2 x 4.7 x 3.5 inches
1 lb. 1.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...