Scrubba Wash Bag
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Weighing less than 5 oz., the pocket-size Scrubba Wash Bag is the lightest and most-compact "washing machine" in the world. It's ideal for travel, outdoor adventures, boating and even laundry at home.
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever—simply fill with water, clothes and soap, roll and clip the bag, let out any air, rub to wash, rinse and dry
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard, the Scrubba Wash Bag features hundreds of internal Scrubba nodules that efficiently clean your clothes in minutes
- Provides a machine-quality wash and saves you money and time doing laundry while traveling
- Made from microbial- and hydrolysis-resistant polyether thermoplastic polyurethane
- Folds down to pocket size and is small enough to take anywhere
- Grip circles on the outside prevent it from sliding on surfaces when washing
- Transparent window to see washing and filling levels
- Illustrated instructions printed right on the outside of the bag
- Valve to release air
- Volume of the bag is 3 gal., but optimal washing volume is 1 gal. when filled with clothes and water
- Doubles as a dry bag
Imported.Leave No Trace: Even biodegradable soaps and cleansers shouldn’t be used in a natural water source. To wash yourself, your laundry or your dishes, carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts of biodegradable soap (a little goes a long way). Then pour wastewater into a cat hole 6 to 8 inches deep.View all Scrubba Gear and Clothing Washes
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...