Ergon GP5 Handlebar Grips
Designed for comfort during long mountain bike rides, the Ergon GP5 Bike Grips feature ergonomically shaped palm platforms to enhance comfort and supply plenty of options for hand positions.
- Employing the much-proven ergonomic grip body of the GP1, the GP5 introduces a hollow-formed, composite reinforced ergonomically shaped bar end
- Bar ends and grip bodies can be independently adjusted dependent on preference; bar ends also double as the locking clamp for the grip
- Requires 140mm of bar space on each side of standard shifters (L size) or 105mm on each side for twist shifters; (S size) requires standard diameter of 22.2mm
- Bar ends are made of lightweight nylon-composite (GFK) with rubber inserts
- German-made rubber compound is latex-free and UV-stable
- Note: These grips are not suitable for the use with carbon handlebars
- Bar end size: multiposition, 110mm
Imported.View all Ergon Handlebar Grips
- S sized for hands measuring 6.5 in. - 8.5 in. around at the knuckles
- L sized for hands measuring 8.5 in. - 10 in. around at the knuckles
LongLife rubber compound
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...