Old Town Penobscot 174 Canoe
Designed for the intermediate to experienced paddler, the fast and efficient hull of this touring canoe performs well on flatwater, and its construction makes it very much at home in fast water.
- Great for tandem day-tripping or as a solo canoe for paddlers with higher skill levels
- Straight keel line and sharp bow entry reduce friction in the water, and the rounded bottom provides turning responsiveness
- 3-layer polyethylene offers excellent stiffness, high durability and light weight
- Center yoke thwart offers manageable solo portaging while polyethylene decks with molded handles facilitate easy 2-person transport
- Webbing seats are comfortable and long-lasting; stout ash thwarts and anodized-aluminum gunwales enhance rigidity
Made in USA.View all Old Town Touring Canoes
17 ft. 4 in.
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...