Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 3 mtnGLO Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award for its built-in LED lighting, this ultralight 3-person, 3-season backpacking tent will brighten up your backcountry trips.
- mtnGLO™ Tent Lighting Technology features LED lights integrated into the tent body, so you can experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button
- LED light strand is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- LEDs illuminate the interior of your tent with 90+ hrs. of hands-free light to sort gear, read, eat and play cards without blinding your friends with a headlamp
- Simple push-button controller has 3 settings: on, off and 50% brightness; requires 3 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- DAC Featherlite NSL and NFL poles with lightweight hubs; steep walls and crossover pole increase interior living space
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules; stormflaps on vestibule zippers
- 2 media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices; 8 interior mesh pockets keep small items organized
- Gear loft loops are compatible with Big Agnes PowerCase mtnGLO gear loft (sold separately)
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Comes with 8 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 12 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 1 oz.
4 lbs. 2 oz.
6.5 x 21.5 inches
90 x 70 inches
44 square feet
9 + 9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...