REI Co-op Quarter Dome 2 Tent
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Using new ultralight materials and a unique pole design, this lightweight 2-person, 3-season backpacking tent is roomy, well ventilated and strong, and offers 2 vestibules for covered storage.
- Our new 15-denier ripstop nylon in the tent and fly minimizes weight, yet retains strength; floor uses a lightweight yet robust 30-denier ripstop nylon
- REI-exclusive tension-truss architecture creates stable vertical sidewalls for generous living space and plenty of headroom
- Pole angles and asymmetrical tent shape also enhance living space, allowing both people to sit up
- Doors on fly and tent are aligned for easy entry and exit
- Hubbed pole assembly simplifies setup
- A large zippered roof vent helps control condensation
- Pockets and hang loops help organize the interior
- Includes a stuff sack, stakes, guylines and tighteners, as well as a pole-repair tube, a pole bag and a stake bag
- Fly/footprint minimalist pitch option lets you leave the tent at home and use the fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) as a lightweight shelter
- The REI Quarter Dome 2 Footprint is sold separately
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 1 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 6 oz.
3 lbs. 9 oz.
7.25 x 20 inches
90 x 54 (foot width) 44 inches
28.7 square feet
6.7 + 6.7 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
1 hubbed poleset
DAC aluminum NSL
8.05 / 8.5 millimeters
15-denier ripstop nylon/20-denier nylon mesh
30-denier ripstop nylon
15-denier ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...