Mountaineers Books Day Hiking Eastern Washington
Day Hiking: Eastern Washington features 125 day hikes throughout the expansive eastern Washington region, roughly covering the area of the state east of Highway 97.
- Covers the Spokane area, Colville National Forest and northeastern Washington (Colville, Metaline Falls, Kettle Falls, Republic, Tonasket), Moses Lake and Soap Lake
- Also covers Coulee Dam, Lake Roosevelt, southeast Washington (Pullman, Blue Mountains, Walla Walla, Tri-Cities), and the mid and upper Columbia River basin
- Written by long-time eastern Washington expert Rich Landers and day hiking expert Craig Romano, who have combined forces to research and write an authoritative guide
- Mountaineers Books designates 1 percent of selected guidebook sales toward volunteer trail maintenance—the Washington Trails Association (WTA) in this case
- For this book, 1 percent of sales is going to Washington Trails Association (WTA)
- WTA hosts 750+ volunteer work parties throughout Washington's Cascades and Olympics each year, helping the land managers who maintain thousands of acres on shoestring budgets
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
7 x 5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...