- Early rise in the tips combines with a standard camber underfoot to provide excellent control in powder and responsive carving on hardpack
- 100mm waists float high in powder and offer stability in variable snow
- Designed to for the performance and comfort of women skiers, the wood core is very light yet offers the same strength and pop as men's models
- Multiple layers of fiberglass are layered around a very lightweight wood core to provide high responsiveness
- Slightly tapered design creates a forward-facing, deep stance for women who ski and turn aggresively
- P-tex sidewalls and layers of rubber foil enhance edge grip and reduce vibrations
- The 100mm waists of the women's Icelantic Oracle skis require bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
|Best Use||Downhill skiing|
|Ski terrain||Groomed and powder|
|Sidecut radius||13 / 16|
|Ski camber||Tip rocker|
|Recommended skier weight||Under 135 / 135 - 145|